These E-Commerce Rules (hereinafter - the Rules) are a mandatory and integral part of the purchase-sale agreement concluded between the online store UAB Telekomunikaciniai projektai (hereinafter TELPRO) page https://www.plantronics.lt and the customer (hereinafter - you), introducing you to e-mail store goods purchase and sale conditions and establishing TELPRO and your rights and obligations related to the purchase and sale of goods by e-mail in the store. The website of the online store https://www.plantronics.lt is UAB "Telekomunikaciniai Projektai", company code 123813761, registered office address P. Smugleviciaus 21, Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania.
I. General provisions
1. The following have the right to use the services of the online store www.plantronics.lt:
1.1. Able-bodied natural persons not less than 18 years of age;
1.2. Minors between the ages of fifteen and eighteen only with the consent of their parents, adoptive parents or guardians, except in the case of self-employment or scholarship;
1.3. Legal entities;
1.4. Authorized representatives of all the above persons.
2. If you want to use e-mail store services, you must register. Registration is considered complete and valid when you provide information about yourself electronically and proceed to the next steps.
4. The prices of the goods indicated in the goods catalogue of the online store are valid only when purchasing these goods in the online store www.plantronics.lt. The prices of the goods in the online store www.plantronics.lt are indicated including VAT. Delivery prices are not included and are indicated separately when ordering. The delivery price is clearly indicated to you before the order is confirmed and is stated in the order confirmation itself.
5. The purchase-sale agreement is considered concluded from the moment when you have created a shopping cart in the online store, indicated the delivery address, selected the payment method and read (by clicking the “I agree with the purchase conditions” button) with these Rules , you click the "Confirm order" button. The agreement concluded electronically between TELPRO and you is stored in the online store www.plantronics.lt and may be available to you in electronic form.
6. TELPRO informs you about the conclusion of the purchase and sale agreement by sending a notification to the e-mail address specified by your email address.
II. YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
7. You can select and order any product from the products listed in the catalogues of the online store page www.plantronics.lt.
8. By using the services of the online store website www.plantronics.lt, you agree with these Rules and must comply with them.
9. You must provide detailed and correct data in the registration form of the online store website www.plantronics.lt. If your personal data has changed and we do not inform you, you will bear the full risk of loss.
10. You are responsible for all your actions performed using the online store page www.plantronics.lt. When choosing a product from the online store page www.plantronics.lt catalogues and concluding a purchase-sale transaction, you must make sure that all numerical values are correctly written and meet the criteria of reasonableness (for example, the price and quantity of goods is a significant number, not 0,00 or invalid characters). In this case, you must contact the specified number or e-mail orally or in writing to avoid any misinterpretations related to possible network errors, etc. disorders.
11. It is forbidden for the same person to register and use the services provided by the online store www.plantronics.lt under several names.
12. You must be at the specified place, at the specified time and accept the ordered goods.
13. You undertake not to pass on your registration and login details to third parties. If you lose your login details, you must immediately inform TELPRO by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. TELPRO is not responsible for the actions of third parties using your login data until the moment of notification. In this case, TELPRO has the right to consider that the actions e. in the store you made.
14. TELPRO is not responsible for the actions of third parties, when using your banking system, they enter into purchase and sale agreements using e-mail store services.
III. TELPRO rights and obligations
16. If false, inaccurate, misleading or not all requested data is provided during or after registration, or you do not comply with other obligations provided for in these Rules, TELPRO has the right to immediately cancel the registration and delete your data or restrict your right to use e-mail store services. You are solely responsible for the consequences of incorrect data provided by you.
17. TELPRO reserves the right, without prior notice, to suspend or terminate your registration and use of the e-mail store services, if there is reason to believe that you are engaging in illegal activities or otherwise trying to harm your e-mail for the operation or stable operation of the store.
18. TELPRO undertakes to create all conditions for you to use e-mail store services.
19. In case of unforeseen circumstances, TELPRO, unable to deliver the goods ordered by you, undertakes to offer you a similar product. If you refuse to accept the analogue of the product, we will refund the money paid within 72 (seventy-two) hours, if you have made a prepayment.
IV. Payment for goods
20. You can pay for the goods:
20.1. Cash at the point of sale or courier;
20.2. Credit card;
20.3. Using the bank's online banking systems;
20.4. Advance bank transfer;
V. Administration fee
21. An administration fee of € 2,50 applies to orders with a value not exceeding € 10.00. This fee is intended to cover logistics work, accounting documents, and order processing processes.
22. If the value of the order exceeds € 10,00 - no administration fee is applied.
VI. Delivery of goods
23. You have the right to choose one of the following delivery methods for the purchased goods:
23.1. Withdrawal at TELPRO outlets (including TELPRO outlets operating on the legal basis of the franchise);
23.2. Courier delivery;
23.3. Pick-up at a DPD Pickup parcel point, LP Express terminal or Omniva post office.
24. You can find more information about delivery terms, terms and methods in TELPRO delivery terms.
25. If the courier delivery method is chosen, the goods will be delivered by an authorized representative of TELPRO. When you sign the consignment note, it is considered that the consignment has been delivered (delivered) properly.
26. During the delivery of the goods together with our authorized representative you must check the condition of the goods. If you are dissatisfied with the condition of the goods, you have the right not to sign the bill of lading and return the goods. Once you have signed the bill of lading, we do not accept any liability for the condition of the goods, external damage (if it is not a factory defect) and assembly defects. If the delivered goods do not include any parts or documents (e.g. warranty card, etc.), you must immediately inform the TELPRO administration.
27. If you do not arrive to pick up the goods from the selected point within the time specified by TELPRO, it will be stored for no longer than 4 (four) days, and due to its new pick-up time it must be agreed in advance with TELPRO administration. If you are late in picking up the goods for more than 30 (thirty) days, TELPRO will send you a notice of intention to terminate the sales contract within the next 5 (five) business days. If you do not respond to the warning, TELPRO terminates the sales contract, deducts from the money paid for the product its storage costs, which may not exceed € 14.48, and returns the remaining amount of money to the bank account specified by you.
28. Delivery costs by e-mail in the store are not included in the indicated price, they are indicated when you place an order, as provided in Clause 4 of the Rules.
VII. Product warranties
29. All products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty terms. The warranty period is indicated on the warranty card issued to you or in another corresponding document (hereinafter - the document confirming the Warranty).
30. Replacement of goods that are defective during the warranty period is free of charge.
31. In case of damage to the product, you can apply for warranty repairs by phone: +370 5 2109767 or at the addresses of the product warranty repair service (s) indicated in the document confirming the warranty.
32. When submitting the goods for repair, you must present a valid document confirming the Warranty and a document confirming the purchase of the goods (invoice).
VIII. Returning the goods
33. The provisions of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania and the Retail Trade Rules shall apply to the return of goods.
34. When a defective product is returned, TELPRO undertakes to accept the defective product and, in the absence of your objection, to replace it with an analogous product. If you object to the replacement of a defective product with a quality product, we will refund the money paid for the defective product within 72 (seventy-two) hours. In the event that it turns out that TELPRO does not have a similar product, you will be refunded the money paid for the product within 72 (seventy-two) hours from the moment of this clarification.
35. The returned goods must be fully completed. You are responsible for the complete assembly of the product. If the item is not fully completed, it will not be accepted for return.
36. You, as a consumer, have the right to withdraw from the purchase and sale agreement by notifying us in writing (e-mail email@example.com) within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the goods. This means that within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery of the product you can return the quality product TELPRO and cancel the contract, if the item has not been used, is undamaged, its consumer properties are preserved, the item has not lost its commercial appearance.
37. The goods must be returned in the packaging in which they were delivered. The packaging should be undamaged, clean, properly prepared and packaged. TELPRO wishes to make every effort to comply with the specified requirements for packaging and protection of the product from extraneous damage.
38. In order to withdraw from the sale and purchase agreement, you must notify the withdrawal addresses in writing to the contact addresses specified in Paragraph 36 of the Rules within the term specified in the Rules. You will receive a notification of the withdrawal confirmation by e-mail. If you do not receive confirmation within 10 working hours, you must contact TELPRO by telephone. If you cancel the contract, you must contact us by phone or e-mail within 3 (three) working days to coordinate the method of returning the Goods with the Seller by e-mail (all issues of taking, transporting and other transportation of the Goods to the place specified by the Seller). In this case, you must return the purchased Product (the cost of returning the product is borne by you) that meets the requirements of Clauses 35 and 37 of the Rules. Upon termination of the contract, the money paid for the Product will be returned within 5 (five) working days from the date of return of the Product.
39. The right of withdrawal does not apply in the following cases:
39.1. Contracts for packaged goods which have been unpacked after delivery and which are unsuitable for return for health or hygiene reasons;
39.2. Contracts for goods, which, by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
39.3. Service agreements under which the services are provided to you in full;
39.4. Contracts for perishable or short-lived goods;
39.5. Contracts for packaged video or audio recordings or packaged software that have been unpacked after delivery;
39.6. In other cases provided for in the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania and the Retail Trade Rules.
IX. Final Provisions
40. TELPRO reserves the right to suspend, supplement, change these Rules and other documents related to the Rules at its own discretion by notifying you by e-mail in the store. Additions or amendments to the Rules shall take effect from the date of their publication, from the date they are posted by email in the store system.
41. If you do not agree with the new wording of the Rules, amendments, amendments, you have the right to refuse them, provided that you lose the right to use e-mail store services.
42. If after the change of the Rules you continue to use e-mail services provided by the store, it is considered that you agree with the new version of the Rules, amendments or additions.
43. All disagreements regarding the implementation of these Rules shall be resolved through negotiations. If no agreement is reached within 30 (thirty) days, disagreements shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
44. You can submit a request / complaint regarding a product or service purchased in our online store to the State Consumer Rights Protection Service (Click here) or fill in the application form on the EGS platform (Click here)
45. The law of the Republic of Lithuania shall apply to these Rules.
For buyers in the online store UAB “Telekomunikaciniai projektai” page Plantronics.lt
Phone +370 5 2109767
Information about the order of goods, delivery and collection of goods by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone +370 5 2109767
Address: P. Smugleviciaus 21, LT-08311 Vilnius
Company name: UAB „Telekomunikaciniai projektai”
Company code: 123813761
VAT payer code: LT238137610